Saturday, October 27, 2012

Guests in the Studio

Tuesday night the studio filled up with witches, sweet treats and lots of laughter!  The Sew and Sews had their monthly meeting here and they were a delight!  This group has been together for over 25 years and they know how to have a great time together.  It was fun to share my story with them and get know them a little bit better.

 Halloween...such a fun time of year!!

***
Yesterday I realized that I left some important info off the Pleated Pillow Pattern!  I am certainly learning it is very important to someone ELSE look over the direction BEFORE I print them off.
Please note the following as you may need to know how much fabric you need to buy AND the cutting sizes of the various pieces!!

You will need 1/2 yard of a linen type fabric that will hold a pleat well.
(I found a really nice piece at JoAnn's)
I decided to have you cut the back piece 22" x 12 1/2" for a little leeway-
You can trim it to match the front before you sew the two together.

Center Front - Cut one piece 12 1/2" x 15 1/2"
Side Fronts - Cut two pieces 3 1/2" x 12 1/2"
Pleated trim - Cut two pieces 4 1/2" x 36"
Piping - Cut two pieces 1 1/2" x 12 1/2" 
Back - Cut one piece 12 1/2" x 22"

Oh Ladies, I apologize for not being more accurate.  I made two mistakes with patterns for the Open House and I chalk it up to being out of town the week before and trying to cram too much into a few days.  I'm learning a lot and appreciate your patience and support.

Happy stitching!


No comments: