Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And the winners are....

Our very scientific drawing was held at 9:00 pm.
From a green bowl came these names:



Congratulations to:
 Judy M. winning the wool
 Julie H. winning the velvet

"J" must have been the lucky letter this time!

Many thanks to all of you for your kind words.  I just love the wonderful
people I meet in the world of wool.  (And Judy and Julie, please email
me your addresses and I will get your prizes off to you in the mail!)

I am working on choosing a few open studio days each month.  I have had many people request a designated time they could stop in without an appointment.  I have also had requests to teach classes and I am happy to teach.  I just need a little direction as to what you would like to learn or do.  Don't hesitate to call or email me about an idea or project, class, technique, etc that you would like to learn.  On open studio days you are welcome to stop by and bring a project to work on, pack a lunch, do a little shopping....whatever makes you happy.  I love it when the studio is humming with happy noise and full of creative people!  I am in the process of setting up the calender in the tab above.  I will let you know when things are a little more finalized with info about class size, class fee, etc.  Any input is appreciated and thank you for your patience while I get this all sorted out.

Hope you are finding a little time to stitch!



1 comment:

Caiden Craig said...

Grateful for sharing thiis