Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall Open House

Wow!  How do our calendars fill up like they do??  This year our Fall Open House almost didn't happen.  I looked at my calendar in August and thought there is just no way! I have had so many inquire of the date that I decided to see if there was any way possible to pull it off.  I'm going to give it my best effort!  It is always so rewarding to see what you are working on and share some of the beautiful shades of autumn through wool!  It is energizing to share this studio with so many creative souls. I'm thinking simple yet inspiring.  Prayers and positive vibes can be sent our way :)  We are really looking forward to some time with each of you darling wool gatherers...

Friday September 25th
10 am - 2 pm
Black Sheep Woolens Studio
Fall Open House
...I will keep you updated on our progress!


No comments: