Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Thanksgiving was beautiful in so many ways this year!  I don't really want this week to be over.  Family is such a gift.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't have any open studio days during December but I will be happy to accommodate anyone to the best of my ability if you need to stop by.  We will be helping my in-laws move up to Cache Valley this coming weekend.  It is a much needed move for them and we are really excited to have them closer to us. Such an emotional event though for them to leave their home of over 40 years.  As many of you know aging is a tricky situation :) and it ain't for the sissies!


So between that move and helping them settle in…Christmas Parties…gifts to prepare and wrap…our own children coming in mid-December…my schedule will be bursting at the seams.  But isn't this time of year wonderful amidst the hurry and scurry??

I hope we can all find the time we need and want 
to enjoy the sweetness of the season.


Please call me if you need something and 
I will do my best to help you out.

Happy Holidays!




No comments: