Monday, May 14, 2012

Thrifting and Thank You's


It is such a treat to spend time wandering around in one of the sweet little antique shops in town or perusing a consignment store!  We have plenty of them to poke around in here in our lovely little valley.  (I've yet to attend a flea market, as we don't have any around here, but that adventure will come someday down the road!)


This adorable little striped apron begged to come home with me.  Look at the itty bity ric rac. And it's a Fruit of the Loom!  Remember those funny commercials with the men dressed up in their fruit costumes?


Collecting papers for a fabric journal in the works...

***

I have met the sweetest women through this business.
A friend gave me this beautiful stack of hand knitted dish cloths last week with the nicest little note. They are my favorite things right now!


Our guild president handmade this sweet little sewing kit
just for me! It is a gem. 
I love seeing some scraps from our pillow projects!

Thank you, thank you!  
Love certainly makes the world go round!

No comments: