Friday, September 16, 2011

Open House Next Week!

2011 Autumn Open House at the
Black Sheep Woolens Studio!
Tues. Sept 20th
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wed. Sept 21st
10:00 am - 2:00 pm

We have been busy like a little bees...cutting, sorting and folding wool! Hope you can stop by and see our new room and stock up on wool for some fall and winter projects. 
  • If you have a pattern you need a kit for, bring it over and we'll help you get just what you need for it.
  • Try your hand at needle felting or hooking a rug!
  • As always...we will have treats!

Parking is a little limited but you can park on the road and walk up the hill if the driveway is full. 

Call for directions or send me an email. (Address on Sidebar)
435.755.5906








Attention Chicks from Needles & Friends:
If you signed up and paid for a Button Jack kit at Needles and Friends this past week, we will have those available for you.  *I  also have better reference drawing for the Button Jack that you can pick up.  I forgot to sketch in the vines.  And...I forgot little brown strip for the vine the bird stands on.  Sheesh!  I had too much on my mind and struggling with some jet lag when I put that kit together...so sorry!

Jack Button Pillow Slip

No comments: