Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 Color of the Year

I never realized that there was an actual color of the year.  I just thought that with each new season there were new trendy colors.  I am liking this color of the year.  It will be fun to incorporate it into my business. Last year the color of the year was Turquoise.  It was a hot color in the fabric industry and I certainly dyed my fair share of it.  This year we have....






I love this!  I will be working on some yummy formulas that I can dip my wool into.  I can hardly wait to get started!  I wonder who gets to pick the color of the year and what the runners up were?  I tell you... you learn something new every day.  Too bad I'm so slow with the cutting edge most of the time! Hope you find a fun little shade of honeysuckle in an item for yourself or your home that you adore!  Happy hunting! Aren't those pink boots the cutest things EVER?

No comments: