Sunday, February 6, 2011

Miss Rosie

The last post seemed kinda crazy to me, so I thought I would save the post about Miss Rosie for a post all it's own.  It's always fun to meet someone "famous". Carrie was at Winterfest as the visiting national teacher.  You can visit her web site here. I really enjoyed her trunk show and chatting with her on the last day.  Happy for me, some of my wool went home with her in her suitcase.  I wish her success and also some quiet time amidst her crazy busy schedule. She is a lovely person.

Miss Rosie from the famed Schnibbles patterns shared some pretty sweet quilts with us and and great stories, too! I was most impressed with her generosity after the show.  She told everyone they could come and examine the quilts on the table and ooh and awe over the beautiful machine quilting her quilters had done on the quilts.  She adds some great little thoughts as labels on the back of some of her quilts. Loved that! Loved being inspired.









Carrie is in the black vest - I thought this candid shot was perfect!  She loves to chat with the girls.

No comments: