Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Open House

Many, many thanks for everyone who attended our Spring Open House! 


My sister always comes from out of town to help and this year she brought our cute mom
so she could see first hand what all the craziness is about!  We loved having her with us.
Besides, that road trip meant a stop for lunch at Maddox!


 She is the one who taught me my work ethics and she knew just what to do
and always asked us, "What next?" when she finished her task at hand.
She is a gem.




 My DH is always so supportive with all of this wooly business.  
I couldn't do it without his love and encouragement!



We had wonderful goodies this year!
Sweet, sweet friends who brought delicious platters of sweets.
I think Diana's scone recipe was the hit of all time!
Orange and Cranberry.  No one can make them quite like she does!
If you want to have a try, she uses this recipe.




And my daughter Lindsey is who really makes this open house possible!  
She is the calm and level headed one who keeps me organized and remembers all the details I get too busy to even think about!  She has been working tirelessly to get our new website prepared to launch.  I really count my lucky stars that she is so willing to help partner this crazy endeavor of mine!  Mom, you are still darling even if you blink 55% of the time your photo is taken :)




These little Birds on a String were our thank you gift.  We will be sharing pattern
for them on our website so those who couldn't come can make your own at home.
I am pretty much smitten with them and have plans to
make several more sets in different color ways.
They will make the cutest gifts!!
(Mother's Day is coming!!)





A few pics from my sisters cell phone




This one cracks me up :)  A husband getting comfy on the sofa, getting a 
little shuteye while basking the sunshine while his wife shops! 








I LOVE to see what you have been working!  Thanks so much for sharing!
(Above, Julie with her hooked rug!)


Kathryn sharing her adorable pincushions! This girl is prolific with her creations and 
is always making darling gifts for her family and friends.




The photo above is Susan's version of Robin's Return. 
 She reduced the pattern size and it is just as cute as can be!  
We still have a few kits for the two projects listed below.  
They are cute patterns from Threads That Bind.


Robin's Return


Patriotic Picnic
(yep, the kit does include all of the pennies cut and ready to go!)


It was a success and wonderful day!  My family was still smiling after all was said
and done, so that made me happy!  Thanks to everyone who made it possible and 
for all of you darling wool gatherers for supporting us!!

Watch for our new website coming the end of this month!!

No comments: