Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Many Projects...

...So little time! I guess I better get myself more organized!  I really can't believe this month is half way over.  We even get an extra bonus day - but I am the lucky one who has an appointment to have a root canal done that day. Yippee.  The studio has been well used this month.  Lots of wool dying and project days with friends, sleep overs with cute little grand kiddos, and hours of pondering and sketching going on.
 
 




Lisa taught us some fun new embroidery stitches to embellish our wool projects with. 
We are enjoying them so much!


 We sure know how to make a creative mess!
   
***





I'm excited to present the latest pillow slips for Needles and Friends! I have enjoyed creating these each month and I am thinking
about putting a little book together with the patterns.
Two more projects to go! 

***

"Nesting"
A new woolie project designed for a retreat I am 
teaching for Peace By Piece next month. 


And...if all goes well, we will be having an Spring Open House 
in the studio next month...more info to come.

1 comment:

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

love how that "nesting" turned out!

thanks for letting me spend the day up there with you--watching you create is so much fun :)